After the Civil War, the United States
became a much more industrialized society. Between 1865 and 1920,
industrialization improved American life in many ways. However,
industrialization also created problems forAmerican society. Consider events
that took place after the Civil War and discuss ways that
industrializationaffectedthe U.S. between 1865 and 1920.
You have already developed a thesis
statement and developed an outline in which you identify three main points
relevant to your topic. Now you will develop the final paper in which you
explore your main points in detail.
Write a three to five(3-5) page paper in
- Introduce your paper with your previouslycrafted thesis statement.
- Identify three (3) major aspects ofindustrialization during 1865 and 1920 that influenced U.S. society, economy,
and politics. Consider issues such as geography, entrepreneurship, legislative
representation, etc. Explain your responses with specific examples and
- Identify three (3) specific groups that wereaffected by industrialization and provide two examples for each group describing
how the group was affected. (Consider issues such as race, ethnicity, gender,
child labor, etc.)
- Summarize how industrialization affected thelife of the average working American during this period. Use specific examples
- Use at least three (3) quality references.Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic
Order this paper at: www.termpaperchampions.com