Choose a federal or state health care law that deals with patient rights that has been enacted within theÂ last 5 years.Â Complete the following:
- Examine the situations or concerns that brought attention to the issues addressed by the law.
- Describe the process of passing this health care law from conception through signing.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the law in terms of costs and benefits to at least 3 different stakeholders (e.g., patients, providers, administrators, health care organizations, insurers, lawmakers, etc.).
- Develop 2â€“3 recommendations for improvements that could be made in the lawmaking process that was used to institute this law.
- Identify issues that are apparent in the law itself that could be handled by revision or amendment.
The body of the resultant paper should be 5â€“7 pages and include at least 5 relevant peer-reviewed academic or professionalÂ references that were published in the past 5 years. Plus in text citations