Case Study: Analysis of Case Study: A.P. Moller-Maersk Group: Evaluating Strategic Talent Management Initiatives.
- Job Posting: Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner
- SHRM Power Point presentation and its note pages: Unit 6: Training Methods, Experiential Learning and Technology
Instructions:Â You will write and submit on time, a 2-3 page written document that will include the five sections identified below:
- Illustrate (Explain) the value of a training needs assessment in an organization in general, supporting your response (with reference material).
- Describe the components of a needs assessment used to determine the training requirements of a Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner in Maersk.
- Describe the importance of creating Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-oriented (SMART) objectives for a training plan.
- Explain the importance of developing learning activities for a Maersk Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner training program.
- Describe how you would incorporate adult learning principles and methods of experiential learning from this OL 211 course into the Maersk Customer Service â€“ CARE Business Partner training program.
Writing Mechanics per APA:
- In addition to your two – three page written paper, include a title page and a reference(s) page.
- Use 12-point Times New Roman Font; Double space; One-inch margins.
- Citations formatted according to APA style
- Writing is free of errors and written in a professional and easy to read format
Notes: You want to ensure your paper:
Ã¼Â The descriptions are clear and detailed. Give examples.
Ã¼Â You show through your writing that you have keen insight into the needs of adult learners.
Ã¼Â You use scholarly research (references) to contextualize (related) to your claims (descriptions and statements).