In 1910, the non-agricultural working force was made up of approximately 38 million men and women, many of whom labored in factories. Frustrated by exploitive working conditions and terrible poverty, some Americans started to protest. They were joined by artists, journalists, politicians, and intellectuals who adopted their cause. As a whole, these reformers were known as Progressives.
Select one of the following groups that included members sympathetic to the Progressive cause:
- Factory workers
- Union organizers
- Writers and journalists
- Elected officials
- Settlement House founders
- Socialists and Communists
Create a 3- to 4-slide presentation, using MicrosoftÂ® PowerPointÂ® or another multimedia tool, in which you address the following:
- Identify several key members of the selected group.
- Discuss the selected groupâ€™s position on reform.
- Discuss how the selected group contributed to positive change.
Cite your reference sources consistent with APA guidelines.
Present the Progressives presentation.
Order this paper at: www.termpaperchampions.com